Managing Director - SpeakableYOU
With a diverse career crossing professional services, mining services, civil construction, manufacturing, industrial relations Jacqueline has used speaking-centric strategies extensively to launch, pivot and manage both growth and crisis across all of those organizations.
For 15 years Jacqueline has successfully trained consultants, professionals, business owners, executives and the C-Suite in speaking, sales, presenting, core messaging, negotiating and positioning, before turning her attention more specifically to the craft of speaking in early 2017. Since then Jacqueline has worked with 100’s of emerging and established speakers across Australia and the USA.
Jacqueline’s training has been delivered to some of Australia’s major corporate brands including Tattersalls (The Lott) and Anglicare, her programs have been picked up by the Australian Institute of Sport Gold Medal Alumni Program in Canberra, and she has recently been awarded Certified Speaking Professional*.
Jacqueline’s extensive, real world experience, includes:
- Personally pursue and win more than $20,000,000 in business throughout her career
- Drive Recruitment Business Growth $4.2M - $22.4M in 15 Months in Regional Australia
- Successfully deliver more than 180 workshops spanning 15 topic areas
- Create, execute and/or MC or more than 50 events and conferences
- Keynote Presentations, including National Confernces, Marie Claire Australia & supporting international speakers
- Speaking Driven Strategies to significantly lift client revenue, rapidly, often by in excess of 6 figures