Apparently I am fascinating! #saidwithalaugh
But right now I am more interested in you. Who are you? What is driving you a little bit crazy? What are you famous for? What do you want to be famous for? What’s the difference you know you were put on this earth to make? What makes you interesting? What are the stories quietly bubbling inside of you? I think that would be far more interesting don’t you? Lets chat.
All that matters to me is that YOU are ABLE to SPEAK to what you know to be true about the world. To use speaking to speak, pitch, sell and repeat.
- We will not do harm through the words we use
- We are here to make an impact, we work together to make a difference
- We are a champion, advocate, and devil’s advocate for the people in our world
- We believe in craftsmanship, in building skill, in consistent incremental improvement
- We know there is a collective strength in creating, contributing to, and drawing from a brains trust
A Little About Jacqueline Nagle CSP
Jacqueline has forged a successful career dependant on redefinition, evolution and left of centre thinking. Conceptualising and deploying strategies and projects which have driven rapid multiple 7 and 8 figure growth, selling business to ASX Co’s, taking on hostile installation as CEO in traffic control, an expert enterprise agreement negotiator with a 100% success rate, securing a Hollywood A Lister for a project – going down to a California Gag Order- with experience in recruitment, labour hire, mining services, industrial relations, construction, events and advisory.
And in each and every one of her ventures she has used speaking-centric strategies to launch, pivot, rescue, and manage both rapid growth and all consuming crisis.
It means that for more than 15 years Jacqueline has successfully trained consultants, professionals, business owners, executives and the C-Suite in speaking, sales, presenting, core messaging, negotiating and positioning, before turning her attention more specifically to the craft of speaking and positioning in early 2017. Since then Jacqueline has worked with 100’s of emerging and established speakers and subject matter experts across Australia and the USA.
Jacqueline’s training has been delivered to some of Australia’s major corporate brands including Tattersalls (The Lott) and Anglicare, her programs have been picked up by the Australian Institute of Sport Gold Medal Alumni Program in Canberra, and she has recently been awarded Certified Speaking Professional*.
- Jacqueline’s extensive, real world experience, includes:
- Personally pursue and win more than $20,000,000 in business throughout her career
- Build a $800,000+ consulting practice in regional Australia in less than 18 months
- Successfully deliver more than 180 workshops spanning 15 topic areas
- Create, execute and/or MC or more than 50 events and conferences
- Deliver Key Note Presentations, including Marie Claire Australia (Magazine) Event and supporting international speakers
- Successfully elevate client businesses through Speaking Driven Strategies to significantly lift revenue, rapidly, often by in excess of 6 figures
Interested in knowing more?
Download a copy of Jacqueline Nagle’s Professional Profile
Want to know if Jacqueline can walk the talk – can she speak herself?
We’d love you to visit her Speaker’s Page here
*Certified Speaking Professional is a global designated, of which only 12% of speakers in the world hold