With Jacqueline Nagle
· Personally secured an excess of $20,000,000 in sales.
· 20 years experience creating 6, 7 and 8 figure business growth.
· Created, curated, MC'd and facilitated more than 180 events and workshops.
· Secured in excess of $3 Million in publicity for business ventures
and events over 15 years.
What I know to be true is that the essence of great Consulting Work has been lost in our obsessive pursuit of thought leadership, in the loose definitions of what consulting work really is – claimed by coaches and mentors who ARE NOT consultants – and the hi-jacking of the definition to create 1,000’s of solo-consultants pursuing expert positioning simply by unpacking their own thinking.
Consulting is both the art and science of being able to walk into any business, organisation or entity, to identify the current state of play, to uncover challenges and issues and create, curate and execute solutions which solve specific problems within a specific area of expertise.
Consulting practices are absolutely driven by you, the person who will always remain the chief strategist, interventionist, and creator. But true consulting practices extend beyond simply a VA and a social media person to a team of people who can be trained and mentored in your IP and delivery methodologies, who can be deployed to execute projects and assist clients with implementation, and who can continue your work whilst you pursue development and innovation opportunities.
In my own experience, a deliberate and well designed consulting practice allows you to accelerate when something catches your attention, to step back when family or personal lives require it, to deliver great work that has impact and creates its own momentum, and to have the breathing space to ask the question ‘what if’ of the people who matter – the ones working in the space you can elevate.
But the reality is the majority of boutique consultants struggle to deliver $20,000 in revenue, consistently, month in, month out.
What terrifies me with this is:
The Speaker Driven Business (SDB) Mastermind has been deliberately designed to create a $1M consulting business within a maximum 18 months, delivering the space and freedom to pursue great work in the process.
The SDB Mastermind has 3 clear objectives:
What is important about who you are right now:
1. You have deep expertise, deep experience, or a deep way of thinking in a specific field
2. You are ambitious, committed to doing the work it takes to create sustainable, visible success
3. Be willing to contribute to the collective brains trust, understanding the strength in reciprocity
4. Hold a commitment to implementation and a personal craving to excel-erate results and impact
What is important to know about the program:
1. Work is based on Real World Experience building multiple consulting practices to 6, 7, 8 figures
2. You will have an intensive 30 Day Launch into the program personally facilitated by Jacqueline
3. There is an extensive, ever-growing on line resource portal for the exclusive use of members
4. You have a number of live events throughout the year to deliberately pull you out of day-to-day
5. Success is based on a blend of strategy, execution, accountability to ensure you achieve results
And we know you want to secure your Guarantee.
My guarantee is simple. Do the work we guide you to do. Do the work you promise you will. Execute everything and take on everything both in the program and the guidance from Jacqueline and her team and we will guarantee you at least a 5X ROI on your investment for every year you are in SDB Mastermind. Work with us for 18 months, under the same conditions, and we guarantee you will reach *$1M business revenue levels.
But right now, I don’t know if this will work for you : ) I know it has worked for several of my own businesses, and it is working for a number of clients, but I still don’t know if it will work for you. So your next best steps are to set up a call as soon as possible to see if we will be a fit.
The reason I chose Jacqueline was because she has been through great times and tough times and I believe that is what helps make a great mentor. The fact that she has achieved so much in her life already, helps her to relate when my fears overcome me and start to stop me from moving forward. I have no hesitation in recommending Jacqueline if you want to be pushed to thinking differently and on a larger scale.
Third Generation Retailer, Mentor, Advisor, Speaker
Jacqueline is exactly who I need to bounce ideas and I love working with her because I know I can totally trust her judgement. In working with her I have been able to generate consistent work and speaking enquiries, have established my first paid speaking engagements, and have easily pushed through the first six figure business level.
Smart Community & Smart City Enthusiast, Smart Region Advocate, Churchill Fellow, Untraditional Engineer, Speaker, Podcaster
Since meeting Jacqueline my world has transformed. What I had only dreamed of 10 years ago is now a reality. She has given me clarity in purpose, strength in focus and where relevant, industry connections that have meant I can leverage my strengths to grow into the future. I cannot recommend her highly enough. Her skillset is rare in a Coach or Mentor and I would say that she is the best of the best.
Founder & Speaker - Mental Health Expert, Community Development Advocate